TESCO, MY BLACK CAT COMETH!
You are clutching a very very long list, My Black Cat.
• Nisar Amir, Maidstone Hospital
• Clare Armour, WPET Project Manager, DH
• Steve Barnett, Director NHS Employers
• Chris Beasley, Chief Nursing Officer
• Andrew Bentley, Chair of Governors, University of Bedfordshire
• Carol Black, Chair AoMRC
• Cynthia Bower, CE NHS West Midlands
• Liz Bowsher, Deputy Director, DH – Education, Training & Development Branch
• Tony Butterwoth, Independent Consultant
• Peter Carter, Vice Chancellor of TVU
• Clare Chapman, DG Workforce, DH
• Harry Clayton, Chief Executive, CHRE
• Jane Collins, Chief Executive, Great Ormond Street Hospital
• Paul Corrigan, HS London Strategy Director
• Laura Davis, Monitor
• Anne Duffy, Community District Nursing Association
• Nigel Edwards, NHS Confederation
• Audrey Emerton, Baroness and distinguished member of the nursing profession and former chair of the UKCC
• Cheryl Etches, Nurse Director, the Wolverhampton Hospital NHS Trust
• Steve Field, Chairman, Royal College of GPs
• Jonathan Fielden, British Medical Association
FOR LOADS OF SHOPPING
What are you doing with all these shopping baskets, My Black Cat.
You’re going shopping……
You’ll never fill all these baskets.
Yes you will?
• Ken Fleming, Dean Oxford
• Joan Fletcher, Education, Training & Development Branch, DH
• David Flory, DG NHS Finance, Performance and Operations, DH
• Jonathan Gardner, Workforce Programme Office, DH
• Ian Gilmore, President, Royal College of Physicians
• Flora Goldhill, Director Workforce Capacity Analysis and HR, DH
• Bob Greatorex, RCS
• Nic Greenfield, Director Workforce Education, Regulation and Pay, DH
• David Guest, Professor of Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management, Kings College, London
• Frances Harkins, Clinical Education Infrastructure and Regulation, DH
• Sue Hill, Chief Scientific Officer, DH
• Paul Holmes, Strategic Workforce Planning, DH
• Minoo Irani, Consultant Community Paediatrician, East Berkshire PCT
• Chris Jeffries, NHS North West
• Harri Jenkins, Consultant Imperial College
• Karen Jennings, Head of Health, Unison
• Ann Keen, Parliamentary Secretary of State for Health
• Bruce Keogh, NHS Medical Director, DH
• Gavin Larner, Director of Professional Regulation, DH
• Moira Livingston, NHS North East Workforce Director
• Sarah Lucking, Private Secretary to Ann Keen, DH
• Martin Marshall, Health Foundation
• Glenn Mason, Director of Social Care Leadership and Performance, DH
• Adrian Masters, Director of Strategy, Monitor
• Debbie McCarthy, Kings College London
• Hamish Meldrum, Chairman, British Medical Association
• Lesley Mercer, Director, CSP
• Karen Middleton, Chief Health Professions Officer, DH
• Janet Monkman, NHS East Midlands Workforce Director
• Sheelagh Morris, Allied Health Professions Branch, DH
• Pat Oakley, Director, Practices Made Perfect
• Elizabeth Owen, Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology West Middlesex Hospital
• Katie Petty-Saphon, Executive Director, Council of Heads of. Medical Schools
• Roy Pounder, RCP
• David Prentis, General Secretary, Unison
• Anne Marie Rafferty, Dean of the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery, King’s College, London.
• Anne Rainsberry, NHS London Workforce Director
• Bernard Ribiero, President, RCS
• John Rogers, Chief Executive, Skills for Health
• Finlay Scott, Chief Executive, GMC
• Steve Shubrook, Thames Valley University
• Janice Sigsworth, Deputy CNO, DH
• Eileen Sill, Nurse Director and Director of Clinical Services
• Stephanie Somerville, NSR Programme, DH
• David Sowden, SRO MMC, DH
• Terence Stephenson, Dean – Nottingham University
• David Stout, NHS Confederation PCT Network Director
• Simon Thompson, Education commissioning and funding, DH
• John Tooke, Dean of Peninsula College
• Paul Turner, Council of Deans
• Tony Weetman, Acting Chair of the Medical Schools Council
• Steve West, Council of Deans
• Dale Westaway, British Medical Association
• Chan Wheeler, DG Commercial, DH
• Kim Wililams, Royal Liverpool Children’s Trust
• John Wolfe, NHS South West Workforce Director
My Black Cat, have you noticed you are shopping for people?
What’s all this about?
You might tell me tomorrow.
Or the next day.
Or the day after that.
If you can be bothered.
OK. I’m a very patient witch.
a red apple ……………………
© Mpz@sapo.pt | Agency: Dreamstime.com
© Wlablack | Dreamstime.com
© Ijansempoi | Dreamstime.com